NDSM-Wharf: Alternative culture of Amsterdam
This tour takes you to an alternative area of Amsterdam where you can see the past, the present, and the future combined in a single space. After the glorious era of Dutch shipbuilding ended, a group of city nomads, craftsmen, and artists converted the former shipyard into a breeding ground for creative talent. Join us to explore NDSM Art city and meet the artists, artisans and creative businesses of Amsterdam!
- Find out more about activism, street-art and squatting movements
- Understand the significant changes of the past decade in Amsterdam – North
- Explore the home of artists, designers, architects and other creative talent
- Visit the NDSM ART city warehouse; workshops and ateliers in the abandoned industrial buildings
- Explore the lively neighborhood of the North that hosts festivals, fairs, exhibitions and flea markets