an intro course inviting you into the world of Stories
Stories as medicine summercourse
Stories are a powerful way to connect with yourself and the outside world.
The stories we hear and the stories we tell ourselves shape the reality we live in.
Now more than ever we need to use the art of storytelling in order to tell the stories that really matter, to heal ourselves and to heal te world.
- You will hear inspiring stories from Berber and your fellow participants
- You will perform exercises that will make you grow as a storyteller
- You will create a customized story and perform it on the Mahara Storytelling Night
- You will receive profound feedback on the work you’ve done
- You will be offered tools how to improve your storytelling skills
- You will learn by listening and giving feedback to your fellow participants
- You will work with the healing power of stories to reflect on yourself and the world around you
- Investment: €225 – €275 Euros. You decide. We trust.
- Sunday 2th, 9th, 16th of August 17:00 – 19:30
- 3x 2.5 hours lessons in the Mahara Yurt, Aharam & garden
- The 23th of August 18:00 – 22:00 Mahara storytelling night with music & soup
- Places limited to 8 people
- For booking or more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
price: €225 -275
Sunday 2th,9th,16th of August 17:00 - 19:30
Mahara Storytelling night 23th of August 18:00 - 22:00
What others say..
Berber has been working as a professional storyteller for the last seven years. She has an academic background in philosophy and law, did theater school in Brussels and attended the professional course of the Mezrab Storytelling school. She was taught by Sahand Sahabdevani & Farnoosh Farnia (Iran) Raphael Rodan (Israel) Tania Castro (Peru) and Leonardo Leon (Colombia). She performs in theaters, festivals, public events and regularly at the Mezrab (House of Stories).