Stories as Medicine
The Power of Stories – Stories as Medicine Summer Course
Stories are a powerful way to connect with yourself and the outside world.
Stories can inspire, create awareness, provoke, break taboos but they can also create fear, misunderstanding and division.
The stories we hear and the stories we tell ourselves shape the reality we live in. Now more than ever we need to use the art of storytelling in order to tell the stories that really matter, to heal ourselves and to heal te world.
Summer Course Program:
Sunday 13 september 17.00-19.30 Yurt (&tuin)
Sunday 20 september 17.00-19.30 Araham
Sunday 27 september 17.00-19.30 Yurt
Sunday 4 october Storytelling Night Mahara Livingroom
In this Summer Course you will:
- Hear inspiring stories from Berber and your fellow participants
- Work with personal & historical stories, myths & folktales
- Receive profound feedback on your work
- Be offered tools how to improve your storytelling skills
- Learn by listening and giving feedback to your fellow participants
- Work with the healing power of stories to reflect on yourself and the world around you