INNER WORK OUT
HOW TO TRANSFORM SEXUAL ENERGY INTO BUSINESS POWER
The inner work-out is for highly conscious, open and courageous entrepreneurs who are ready to elevate their business to the next level!
In this pioneering 2,5 hours workshop you will be provided with accessible tools that cultivate intimacy and meaningful connection with colleagues, clients and yourself. You will learn how work with your sexual energy, tap into your full creative potential and create a new business culture.
In this workshop:
– Going slowly: What is really alive in us and within the other? To see this we need to take out the speed big time, the key is going slowly and letting go of the outcome. Let’s explore which realms open up if we let go of quick solutions and work with what wants to happen.
– Communication: An important tool we work with is communication of our needs, desires and boundaries. To listen to each other open and actively.
– Listen to your body: Move beyond the physical body and explore how to move and play with energies. Using our breath to guide us to find new ways of connecting and listening to ourselves and others.
This workshop is an eye opening and transformative experience for everyone who is longing to create a new business culture. You are highly encouraged to take the tools outside of the business context and translate them into your everyday life. It will transform all your relations!
About the Facilitators:
– Katjalisa is one of the founders of Tours that Matter. She has studied Anthropology and has done in-depth research in the Red Light District for almost a decade about : ‘sex as a good of consumption’. Inspired by her findings she decided to introduce the concept of slow sex. She has many years of experience as a facilitator and can create a safe space where everyone feels loved and respected. Her way of working is edgy but gets people out of their comfort zone in a playful and accessible way.
– Amir is the founder of the Inner Work-Out. He holds a degree in organizational Psychology with complementary experience in (embodied) meditation. He has served for years in a special force of the Israeli Defence Forces, experiencing synchronicity and connection , as well as the endless pain and suffering of a conflict. Later, he realized the impact of dialogue and dedicates his days to build real human connections, both in and outside of the business world.
For more information you can contact: