an intro course inviting you into the world of Stories
Interactive online storytelling course with Berber
Stories are a powerful way to connect with yourself and the outside world. Stories can inspire, create awareness, provoke, break taboos but they can also create fear, misunderstanding and division. The stories we hear and the stories we tell ourselves shape the reality we live in. Now more than ever we need to use the art of storytelling in order to tell the stories that really matter.
In this interactive masterclass you will get a profound introduction into the power of storytelling. Berber has been working as a professional storyteller for the last 7 years. You will hear inspiring stories, perform exercises and get tools to help you use this power for yourself and the world around you.
- You will hear inspiring stories from Berber and your fellow participants
- You will perform small exercises that will make you grow as a storyteller
- You will create a 4 minute story and perform it on the second session
- You will receive profound feedback on the work you’ve done
- You will be offered tools how to improve your storytelling skills
- You will learn by listening and giving feedback to your fellow participants
- You will work with the healing power of stories to reflect on yourself and the world around you
- 2x 1.5 hours ZOOM meetings
- On the second session you present a story based on the lessons you learned in the first session.
- Profound feedback on your work
- Investment: €30 – €60 Euros. You decide. We trust.
- Places limited to 5 people
- You can prescribe to the morning or afternoon class; either 11AM or 2Pm (UCT)
- Start date next course: 11th June 2020
What others say..
Berber has been working as a professional storyteller for the last seven years. She has an academic background in philosophy and law, did theater school in Brussels and attended the professional course of the Mezrab Storytelling school. She was taught by Sahand Sahabdevani & Farnoosh Farnia (Iran) Raphael Rodan (Israel) Tania Castro (Peru) and Leonardo Leon (Colombia).