HEART FUCK & MIND BLOW JOBS
The slow sex experience
Sexual energy is the most powerful energy there is. Let’s fucking own it!
How can we decolonise our (sexual) conditioning and break through unhealthy patterns so that we can fully unfold our (sexual) potential?
The Slow Sex Experience empowers you to connect deeply to yourself, to feel what is present in you in each moment and to communicate your boundaries in a non-violent way. In a safe space we experience how intimacy and connection can be created in almost an instant even with a complete stranger or with a long term partner and how we can transform the sexual energy that might arise in an encounter for healing.
You will learn how to access and listen to your most hidden sexual desires and how to build a healthy and respectful relationship with your body – which is a sacred temple, a portal to immense pleasure and joy, a highway to heaven…
What comes up in you when you hear those words: Slow Sex Experience? Probably you think of having sex but then slowly. What does it mean to have sex in the first place? Most of us associate sex with penetration. If possible with the aim to orgasm. However, in essence, it’s about one person or two or more people connecting to the highest source there is – life energy. Growing up in a society in which we have been provided either with very little or none or with the wrong kind of sexual education, we have to make a lot of efforts as adults to learn how to live our sexuality in a healthy way.
How often have you caught yourself doing sth that did not feel quite right but you just went along with it because:
- this is the way you’ve always done it
- it didn’t feel wrong enough to say ‘wait’
- you didn’t want to hurt the other by saying ‘stop’
- you simply didn’t know what you actually like
The Slow Sex Experience is about:
- breaking patterns and conditioning of your sexual behaviour
- learning how to access your ‘full body yes’ and your ‘full body no’
- setting and expressing boundaries in a non violent way
- figuring out what you actually like
The Slow Sex Experience is an eye opening and healing experience for everyone who is longing for creating a new kind of sexuality. A sexuality that is about deep intimacy and connection to the higher source, cultivating creativity and enhancing life energy
You are highly encouraged to take the tools you will be provided with out of the context of sexuality and to translate them into your every day life. It will transform all your relations!
The key is going slowly and without goal orientation: We need to take out speed big times in order to be able to feel what is really alive in us. Let’s explore which realms open up if we consciously chose to switch off google body and take another route other than the ‘highway to orgasm’
An important tool we work with is communication: We need to learn how to communicate our needs, desires, boundaries in a healthy way.
A new realm we explore is energetic love making combined with breath work. You are being invited to move beyond the physical body and explore:
- How we can touch each other without using physical touch
- How we can move and play with energies
- How we can use our breath as guide and guardian
- Heart Sharing: We start and finish the Slow Sex Experience all together. That is absolutely crucial for the space to be safe. Once we have opened the circle and started with the heart sharing, late comers are unfortunately not allowed to join the experience any more. It’s in your own best interest to arrive 10min before in order to settle into the space, go to the toilet, have a cup of tea etc. We will close the experience all together in a circle in which everyone has the possibility to express whatever is relevant to share.
- Meditation & Breath work: Before we dive into the exercises we take a moment to ground, to tune in with ourselves, the space we are in and the group. Breath work is an integral part of the Slow Sex Experience and will guide you through the night. Your breath is the bridge to your soul.
- Exercises: We flow organically into the exercises. Some of them are on an energetic level, others are hands on and some might involve nudity. Every exercise is merely an invitation. You decide for yourself how far you want to go, how ‘naked’ you want to get. You can say ‘no’ at any time and you are encouraged to explore different variations in each exercise. You will create the experience that is appropriate for yourself in that moment with that person. Trust. Magic will happen.
- Relaxation: The space is open afterwards for journaling, to dance, do yoga, meditate or simply to hang out and have some tea & snacks.
Love Jam: From around 11pm – 2am we will open the space for a LOVE JAM – to practise what you’ve learned 🙂
*An extra contribution of 5€ per person is appreciated for those who want to stay for the jam. The love jam will be open only for people that attended the workshop.
Katjalisa: Slow Sex is her medicine for the people. She has studied Anthropology in Amsterdam and has done in depth research in the Red Light District for almost a decade about ‘sex as a good of consumption’. She’s been the first one to introduce the concept of the slow sex in the RLD. Next to her academic background, she is also trained in somatic work, bio-energetics, yoni massage, yoga, meditation, mindfulness and non-violent communication.
She has many years of experience in creating a safe space in which everyone feels seen, loved and respected. Her way of working is edgy and yet very accessible. She playfully gets people out of their comfort zone and invites them to open up to new experiences. Her authenticity is contagious and her power empowers others.
- All gender and sexual orientations welcome
- There won’t be any actual penetration happening at any point of the evening
- The Slow Sex Experience is a space for healing. However, the intention is not to dive into trauma work. If you are aware of a sexual past trauma please contact me before the event. I might advise you to first see a professional trauma therapist.
- You can come alone or with your partner. If you come as a couple please discuss beforehand if you are open to share experiences with others and clarify the boundaries within your relationship. If you are in a monogamic relationship you can chose to do all the exercises with your partner.
- Come as you are – whether you are feeling grumpy, unsocial and totally unsexy that day – the Slow Sex Experience can help you to reconnect to yourself and to shift your energy.
- You are welcome to wear sexy clothes if that’s what you feel like for that night. But you can totally also come in your pyjamas – the most important thing is that you are comfortable in what you are wearing
- Yes, taking a shower before sounds like a good idea and is for sure appreciated by everyone around. If you tend to sweat a lot in exciting situations please bring a small towel.
- The Slow Sex Experience is not a ‘pick up’ place. It’s about connecting with an open heart without specific intentions or ‘end’ goal. However, if you had a special moment with someone and you would like to meet that person again or simply express afterwards through a voice msg/ email / phone call etc your gratitude for that encounter – go ahead!
- You can always reach out to me for more in depth personal guidance/ advice/ inspiration