country side Bike tour
back to nature
Do you want to be out of town for a bit, breath some fresh air, move your body, relax your mind, taste some cheese and have a really good time? Then you’ll love our countryside bike tour! On this 3h tour we’ll take you through the picturesque village of Landsmeer to the beautiful recreational area het Twiske in the North of Amsterdam. We will have a stop at the Zorgboerderij de Marsen where a nice little picnic is being prepared for us with yummy things from their own garden. On a warm day we’ll also go for a swim so bring your bathing suit and a towel! And yes, you’ll also see a windmill 🙂
The entire Netherlands has been built on water. That’s crazy and impressive, right? We will cycle on a dike, stop at a windmill and share with you some of the history of the
Dutch land creation.
- We”ll take you through the picturesque village of Landsmeer to the beautiful recreational
area Twiske in green and local North.
- We will visit an organic local farm where we’ll
pick some yummy things from their garden.
- Meet & Greet with the staff working there, some of them
with special needs.
- Have a look at more organic goodies in their farm shop in
case you want to expand your picnic.
- If the weather allows us, we”ll also go for a swim! So bring a towel if you have one. And don’t
worry about proper swimming suits – underwear is totally fine
- At the Zorgboerderij Marsen we’ll talk about future developments and challenges of organic agriculture in the Netherlands and have a look into the future of farming in cities.
- This tour gives back to the organic farm Zorgboerderij Marsen, a place that uses agricultural
resources to provide social and educational care services for people with special needs.
from €150 (max 10 pax.)
Duration: 3 - 3.5 hours
Giving back to amsterdam
By asking communities how our tours can enrich and give back to the places we travel to, we create tours that help preserve the beauty and culture of Amsterdam.
Your tour Designer